Google
 

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Newbie thought

Lights! Camera! Keypad!
And thus the blog-o-sphere grows by 1.

Readers may find this blog slightly eclectic, I'm not yet certain where it will take me/us. Hopefully I can engage both of my readers on a wide range of topical topics. Favorite subjects include energy, clean water, leadership, swimming, humor, behaviorial economics, optics, efficiency, science fiction, misplaced priorities, options markets, thermodynamics and perverse incentives.
Perhaps that list is a bit broad making it unlikely I'll hit each subject everyday.

Let me simply observe that the solar industry made a mistake from the start: it should have given away the solar equipment and charged for the sunlight. Just imagine how different things might be now...

3 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home