Google
 

Monday, August 08, 2011

Solar stocks are crazy cheap...time to back up the truck.

The share prices of solar stocks has completely disconnected from reality.

Maybe the world is falling apart and economics/fundamentals no longer matter.

In case life goes on and rationality returns, solar stocks will rocket higher in the fall. JKS and LDK are two that I follow (and have undergone massive sell offs in just a few days) which are looking absurdly oversold and ready for a bounce. That said every solar stock I can get a quote on has sold off well in excess of any fundamentals. I try not to tell other people what to do with their money, but at this point, I think it is safe to say BUY SOLAR.

1 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Sun's Energy said...

I totally agree, there are some great deals out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home