Google
 

Monday, May 29, 2006

Lap counter review

A few weeks ago I found a neat looking lap counting device for swimming that solves a major frustration I've had for years. I ordered the clip version online (for $9) right away. After a slight snafu where no product came for twelve days, I contacted the vendor and asked where my clip was. The vendor found my order (there had been some glitch processing it--but they retrieved all the relevant info), apologized for the mix-up and sent it out right away. Needless to say I was very happy to see the swim counter arrive! (They even threw in the original suction style counter to make up for the delay.) The product seems to come from Sweden.

Today I tested the swim counter clip and it works exactly as advertised. This solves a very basic frustration I've had for years. In fact, I think these guys should market the device for any and all exercises involving lap counting (i.e. running around a track) or exercise sets/repetitions where one might get distracted and lose count.

I'm really happy with this swimming counter. It is very simple and it works.

PS While it is a joy to see someone post positive comments to my blog, I'm a bit skeptical about their authenticity and relevance. I plan to enact one of those spam blocker options in the hopes of upgrading the content of future comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home