Google
 

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Promoting my new solar panel design

I'm heading out to San Jose for a solar panel manufacturer's conference next week. This should be a useful forum for raising awareness of my 3D solar panel design. I've prepared a brief marketing sheet explaining the basics of the design here. Color pictures included...oohhh.

I expect the Conference and Expo will be dominated by sales department types, but hope to initiate contacts at several panel manufactures that could lead to follow on meetings with those that might discuss technology licensing arrangements. I also plan to learn more about what sort of investment will be required to start manufacturing panels on my own. Make'em myself being the logical fall back position if (for whatever reason) licensing interest is muted.

Wish me luck :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home